Pocket Geek is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-28. The program can be installed on Android.
Get your Geek on! It’s easy. Pocket Geek is like having your own technical genius running device checkups and providing technical support for your mobile device. Pocket Geek understands how important it is to stay connected. It uses simple, everyday language you can follow. Isn’t it about time?
Get the most out of your mobile device with Pocket Geek.
• Scan for device issues: easily keep your device healthy, secure, and protected
• Stay informed with alerts: receive detailed alerts with solutions when device issues have been detected
• Discover something new: learn with Geek Tips tailored just for your device
• Solve device problems: step-by-step guides and answers
• Be in the know with Geek News relevant to your device
• Run tests to see your download, upload, and ping speeds
Your carrier may also offer these features (varies by device type and carrier)
• Locate your lost or stolen device
• Back up and restore your call logs, SMS, contacts, bookmarks, photos, videos, music, and documents
• Tap-to-Talk to a human Geek, when you need a little extra help
• Keep your device safe by scanning for malware
Pocket Geek (version 1.7.100) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Pocket Geek since it was posted on our website on 2017-01-03.
The latest version is 1.7.100 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-06-30.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-12-28
Added:,* Update Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Chinese translations